Chain + Sprockets

Cppr Busa

Donating Member
Registered
I have searched and got mixed opinions from what I have read. I have 17000 miles on my stock chain and sprockets. I am wanting to go with steel sprockets, and I am not sure about the chain. What brands and which chain is the best? (o-ring,x-ring) Cost isnt a issue. Should I keep the same amount of teeth on the sprockets? I am planning on next year getting a turbo for the bike, so I would like to have the best possible products. Thanks in advance!!

JT sprockets and ek zvx or zzz chain. I run them on my turbo bike and they work great. Let Charles know what you need and he will get you taken care of.

+1 Let Charles fix you up. I got the EK-ZZZ and 16/42 sprockets from him and I couldn't be more pleased! Get a good chain tool from him if you don't have one. You won't be disappointed!
cool.gif

Heeeeeeeeeey I just got the (43T) JT sprocket the
other day.... I wasn't sure whether it was a
good brand.. this time I based it on price when
I bought it in case I didn't like results....
53$ CAD plus tax of course at my bike shop...

Weigh's about a pound or so....

http://www.bikealert.com/

This was on the packaging.. some reading bout
the company...

Joe

I ended up getting a renthal front 17 tooth sprocket and a sunstar 43 tooth rear with a ek zvx2 chain

(Cppr Busa @ Apr. 06 2007,14:18) I ended up getting a renthal front 17 tooth sprocket and a sunstar 43 tooth rear with a ek zvx2 chain
Did the 17/43 combo fit okay with the stock chain??

Back