What to get the man who has everything, or What do we do with all that Oil Money?

mike1180

Banned
Yes boys it is a Silver Audi.
Made of Silver, not Silver in color.
Nicer than Chrome eh?
Sic or what?

pic18132.jpg

pic23977.jpg

pic29956.jpg

ok not allowed flamboyant western dress but a fricken silver plated car? yea I tell ya, the hypocrisy makes my skin crawl... wheres my burka covered woman at anyway...

Man can do what he pleased with his money.
He can also wear anything he want.
Looks like somebody here have a problem with gold plated bikes, gold chains (jewelry) and gold teeth... I know I do. :rofl:

Silver looks awesome!

Allah is pleased with the materialism achievements. MORE VIRGINS FOR YOU! :rofl:

Those A8s are made of aluminum body panels. I would think that it is actually just polished aluminum but who knows.

These guys are not really that rich.
They would have platinum if they really wanted to impress us.
POSERS!

When it was sent to me I was told it was silver.
Good look for polish, but it is still ridiculous.
Sitting here having beers, it was brought up that it would be illegal here, as it reflects sunlight everywhere and is a hazzard.

my guess is that silver plating would have been both faster and cheaper than polishing out all that aluminum...

my guess is that silver plating would have been both faster and cheaper than polishing out all that aluminum...

One guy here had his front side window broken during a break in.
He went to a wrecker and bought a window that had a mirror finish applied.
He got pulled off the road as illegal so... I'm sure that thing would not fly either.
Makes sense too.
I have followed pickups that have had the rear glass reflecting the sun into my eyes and I couldn't see a thing. That was just plain glass.
Thanks for clearing up the polished aluminum vs silver.
Real posers now.
Can't even afford silver! LOL
If it was real silver, they should just hang a sign on it that said "Jack Me"

Back