What organizations for Mid-Ohio track day?

cougar694u

Registered
A buddy of mine moved up there around Maple Heights, so I wanted to come up and do a track day at Mid-Ohio.

What organizations run track days at Mid-Ohio?

Anyone done a TD there? How much was it, how much track time, etc.

A buddy of mine moved up there around Maple Heights, so I wanted to come up and do a track day at Mid-Ohio.

What organizations run track days at Mid-Ohio?

Anyone done a TD there? How much was it, how much track time, etc.

I've done a number of Sport Bike Track Time days at Mid-Ohio. They're great and held often. See their website for details. There are only a few sessions left this year.

California Superbike School also holds a few sessions at Mid-Ohio each year but they're over for 2008.

Man ... Nelson Ledges! Sure brings back memories as a kid ... driving in the car, hearing the sports car buzzing around the track, and smelling the bean oil. What a great track.

I've never actually been on the track as an adult. When I was a kid (maybe 10 or so) my uncle would work the corners during AMA events. I got to make a few trips with him that one summer . Usually got the left hand corner before going into the hairpin. Was pretty cool to see the accidents, especially as a 10 year old.

They do classes and stuff there, have always thought about going, just never have.

I want to do a day at Mid Ohio, there is one this Monday and Tuesday but sort of tough with the Bash this week...

Let me know when you guys want to do a day or 2 there..

Back