What kind of cover do you use to cover up the busa?

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
I would more than love to keep the busa garage kept like i always had before now. She has to stay outside with the elements. Id bring her in my room if i could :-(.

What kind of covers you you guys use on the busa?

Ive always used cheapy autozone ones that seem to do the job but im looking for one with a good interior liner. I want a full cover that goes all the way to the ground but not the Suzuki brand one that says STEAL ME all over it. Now that i have the bike painted im more inclines to have one with a nice liner inside as to alleviate scratching as much as possible.

I read a couple other threads I just didnt see the kind of info i wanted to find

I use my garage, it sits in the corner in a front wheel chock next to where my wife parks (YIKES). I cover it with an old car cover, and hang a red flag thing on the handlbars so she wont bump it coming in or out.

Covers also work well, when you are making upgrades to your bike and you dont want your wife to know. :rofl:

Nelson Rigg seems good. Have one for the H-D fit is OK and it doesn't scream "Steal Me". For long term I'd probably use a blanket on the bike under the cover as added protection against scratches.

I use my garage, but when I am out for a couple weeks on business I throw an old nylon cover over it that I had for another bike many years ago.

This is where they sit for the winter. 75 deg all winter.

7.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

This is where they sit for the winter. 75 deg all winter.

OMG War, U need to help me in my garage. That is awesome. I put a sheet over mine for dust. you obviously don't even have dust - looks like you thought of everything :thumbsup: :cheerleader:

I've always used Dowco's for many years, model specific for all the bikes I've owned. I've had one on my 08 Busa for 1 1/2 years now. It has never leaked or damaged the paint in any way. It also has an elastic bottom and tie strap, and a small pocket for an alarm. The cover is solid black, and available in colors.
I always remove the cover the day after it's rained to air out. Condensation will build up on the windshield and tail. They are around a $100 and worth the money. I'll buy them until I get a garage.

Last edited:
Back