Rain cover

x-r6-rider

Registered
Can anyone suggest a good rain cover for the Busa.
I am trying to find one that covers the bike but not the mufflers. I want to install it at work on wet days.  Thanks

(SpeedAdict @ Feb. 10 2007,09:11) Try this
Geza
Thanks. Saw the ad for GEZA in cycleworld, do you acutally have the cover? Don't want to scratch my shiney Hayabusa!!
biggrin.gif

(SpeedAdict @ Feb. 10 2007,15:52) don't own one but am planning on buying one.
I ride to work most every day. I try to plan around the weather but,  Texas weather is very unpredictable. I am planning on the rain gear and cover.
Then I am wondering what it's like riding a Busa in the Rain!!!!  
crazy.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
To the board, and maybe you can make plans on the Eurika Springs, Ark   Meet N Greet in May  
beerchug.gif

Welcome, nice pics. Wally-world has a pretty good one beleive it or not. fits the busa very well. Heat resistant mat. at mufflers. Soft at windscreen. I have one but use bath-blankets mostly.

PS x-r6 - when playing up on the powerband in the rain, be sharp. nough said.

(x-r6-rider @ Feb. 10 2007,18:00) Then I am wondering what it's like riding a Busa in the Rain!!!!  
crazy.gif
it's actually not that bad as long as you have right wrist control...it is big/heavy enough that it behaves exactly how you tell it to...of course, with the available power, one can get in trouble very quickly if he/she does something stupid...just give the cages plenty of room as they are even more apt not to see you

I've got a Geza cover and they are very nice, especially for towing with a cover on....

You will want to re water proof the cover however.... My experience was that from the factory it must of been over looked. My bike got soaked the first time. But, after reapplying I've kept her nice and dry.

Back