What is your thoughts on NASCAR

NASCAR and new Chase is a joke.. go back the way it was before...
Bill France and his boys are all jokes...
They should have banned clint boyer for the rest of season since him and his team are the one sarted the whole thing but then again what can you expect from NASCAR..

It's a joke. Not just the chase but the whole series. Not "stock" cars anymore. They weigh the car only so the drivers of today are all 5' 6" peanuts. Drivers with much more ability are passed over because they're to heavy and would handicap the car. They are spec cars now. All using the same template, pretty much all the same drive trains. The penalties are ridiculous. The cautions are hilarious. If they want to influence the outcome of a race they awill find "debris" somewhere on the track. I used to have tickets to both races in NH. Watched pretty much all the races. Now I could care less. Find other forms of racing much more entertaining. F1, SCCA, Australian Touring Cars, ALMS.

I can't get into it..... I'm sorry. I can respect the technical aspect of it and the skill necessary but @ the end of the day it's a bunch of cars with dumb stickers slapped all over it that drive in a circle for hours on end :banghead: I don't see the fascination with this so-called sport?? Especially with other races like the isle of Mann TT and races such as that. If you could customize the cars and I mean Real cars not just an engine, chasis, and transmission with a fiberglass shell looking car body but actual cars vettes, ferrari, shelby's, etc. And have a road race then yeah I would get in2 it. With nascar it's all about the teams and drivers the cars are all the same and boring.

i would rather take a nap, check out what's going on around the .org, go for a ride, fix a snack, etc. :thumbsup:

By using executive authority to add a 13th car to the Chase adding Jeff Gordon .

Gurrera

To answer the op's question, I think it was a good decision considering they had already "penalized" Bowyer. Gordon would have been in the Chase has that "spin"
Not occurred. So he belongs in there.

whatever they do is push / exploit the rules...teams etc...I am not well informed and should not even comment....my point would be a level car field within the rules / cheating and not getting caught is the deal...I would rather go watch little league baseball because the kids have more heart in the game.

My thoughts on NASCAR is that it is too boring and it puts me to sleep. I just can't get into it, I've tried...I just cant. Its like watching golf to me, lol.

It's become a bit of a circus environment but I still watch it from time to time. Gordon's a sissy bwoy but should be in die to the twitching arm spin. :)
The big tracks I like, short ones no. I think NASCAR draws more total fans to its annual events than any other American sport no?

It's become a bit of a circus environment but I still watch it from time to time. Gordon's a sissy bwoy but should be in die to the twitching arm spin. :)
The big tracks I like, short ones no. I think NASCAR draws more total fans to its annual events than any other American sport no?

Yeah it draws more fans than any other sport.... hundreds of thousands of people show up get drunk and watch cars go fast round and round in a circle 4 hours on end. The Train wreck of a reality TV show "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" draws in millions of viewers every week. Does that make it right? Does it make it a good TV show? I don't think so IMO...... just because the masses flock to something like lemmings doesn't automatically qualify something as good or better than something else :whistle:

i lived in Daytona Beach for 10 years.... i hate nascar...wont watch it

nascar vs the world of outlaws...t stewart smoke...Eldora Ohio dirt roundy rounds...he said real men race on the dirt...you can't watch better racing for people give everything they have to show up...hit the lcq and main....kinser...the meat packers team...Donny schatz

nascar vs the world of outlaws...t stewart smoke...Eldora Ohio dirt roundy rounds...he said real men race on the dirt...you can't watch better racing for people give everything they have to show up...hit the lcq and main....kinser...the meat packers team...Donny schatz
What the bloody hell are you driveling on about?

Back