What is your opinion

first thought:
Damn that's sexy
beerchug.gif

(Devil Dog @ Sep. 14 2007,13:12) Women shouldn't drive or ride.......and don't give em' the checkbook either.  
biggrin.gif

DD
YOU BETTER WATCH IT DD!!!!!
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

YOU MIGHT BE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH TONIGHT!!!!

(booties_1 @ Sep. 14 2007,16:05)
(Devil Dog @ Sep. 14 2007,13:12) Women shouldn't drive or ride.......and don't give em' the checkbook either.  
biggrin.gif

DD
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

HA HA your busted Vinny !

I think it's great, I wish more would ride...

Like Nancy...
img_4184.jpg

It's hard to ride behind her......

I get target fixation!

(booties_1 @ Sep. 14 2007,16:05)
biggrin.gif

DD
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Honey.....I was just kidding. I thought you were still shopping.
sad.gif

DD

no problem here...a female friend of mine just bought her own bike (not a Busa yet)...i can't wait until we get to ride together...she rode dirt bikes when she was younger and has been an excellent passenger for the last couple years

they are much better companions on road trips too!!!

I don't think nothing of it.my wife thinks it's a guy thing,just wrong to see a chick on a bike.girl are passangers.her words not mine.
There's a small chick here in Indy with a turbo busa.who loves racing and kicking butt here at a certain location around town.she's like 5 foot tall and sits on the battery with a towel over it to race.

I think it's Great, to see Females ride. Unless they keep beating me in the Rallys I enter, of course that goes for male riders also
laugh.gif

Female riders can be typed just like male riders according to their Bike. So, you generally know their riding interest up front. Unlike other sports or events so you have a conversation starting point you both enjoy right up front
tounge.gif

I think it's good.I do most of my riding with my woman(dirt or street)except going to work.It's nice to go on a ride and not have to carry a passenger.As long as they like to ride and there not doing it to try and prove something.I rode with about 5 women in A group ride on a 250-300 mi ride and it was a fun ride.It's good to mix up a crowd.

the lady the cuts my hair back in the states is a HD rider. She got in to a wreck about 6months i deploy was in a coma for a while came out had a great recovery 3 months later she was back to work and ridering her bike. and i asked her you arent scared to get back on. she said nope cause i dont remember the wreck and what happened!
beerchug.gif
so whats there to be scared of...is what she told me!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I think it is a wonderful thing to see and more should ride.
The smart a$$ coments are said when you leave because
I think deep down They are a little intimidated by a woman
who rides a bike that a lot men are scared of..

My wife rides too and I think it's great. The guys at her work thinks it's cool too. When she first started riding, I did worry about her and I still do to some extent, but she is doing great and wears all her gear. Sure makes events like our meet n greet more fun for her when she can participate too.
beerchug.gif

Hey, there's nothing hotter than a chick on a sport bike.

I think it's great that the girls are riding their own. Some of them I give advice to, some of them I get advice from.

Back