What is The Funniest Movie Ever ?

Dumb and Dumber with out a doubt.

Lloyd: The least you could do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: You mean like one out of a hundred?
Mary: More like one out of a million.
Lloyd: So you're tellin' me there's a chance. :rofl:

The Reason I Picked this Movie was Because Most of the HUMOR would be Considered Politically Incorect in Todays Standards......................

"Have you Ever Seen a Grown Man Naked ?" :laugh:

The scooter scene in Dumb and Dumber! It never gets old!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the first time I seen Clerks, the first one. My roomate at the time rented it and I thought great another stupid movie. But I ended up laughing my ass off.

Bad Santa. I'm still laughing about that one!

.....pause.....

Y'know, I spent the last few minutes trying to find a safe clip to put up here but there just isn't one. The movie is as raunchy and low as any I've ever seen but it's the funniest movie ever made. Search Youtube for the Santa Having Lunch clip and you'll see what I mean. Hilarious!

Warning: Definitely not a safe movie for kids.

--Wag--

Dumb and Dumber with out a doubt.

Lloyd: The least you could do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: You mean like one out of a hundred?
Mary: More like one out of a million.
Lloyd: So you're tellin' me there's a chance. :rofl:

I totally agree!:thumbsup:

I laughed so hard when I saw that movie I couldn't hardly breath!

:rofl:

I kind of liked Steve Martins "The Jerk" clean fun and maybe not quite as funny the second or third time but ground breaking humor IMO... loved the "Can Assassin" scene..

Bad Santa. I'm still laughing about that one!

.....pause.....

Y'know, I spent the last few minutes trying to find a safe clip to put up here but there just isn't one. The movie is as raunchy and low as any I've ever seen but it's the funniest movie ever made. Search Youtube for the Santa Having Lunch clip and you'll see what I mean. Hilarious!

Warning: Definitely not a safe movie for kids.

--Wag--

"You wont shid right for a week":rofl:

I'm with you, Robert...Airplane.

Never a dull moment. Never.

"...you're wanted in the cockpit..."

"The cockpit; what is it?"

"Well it's the tiny room in the front of the plane...but that's not important right now."

Dumb and dumber is one of the all time greatest movies ever. Never saw anything that competed, till office space came out. Thats another classic. never saw bad santa yet though. gonna have to rent that bad boy...

Airplane and Holy Grail have top billing in my world. And Office Space is great always

I looked up PC LOAD LETTER THE OTHER DAY... what the $%@# does PC LOAD LETTER mean anyway? It means: Paper Cassette [tray] please LOAD "LETTER" sized paper. They don't use that message on new printers but it's funny because there are plenty of old printers out there

Back