What drew you to the busa?

When I started with 'busas back in '02, they were extremely unusual. I like having something different than what most others have.

Power, looks, comfort, versatility, and the family which has gathered around it! :cheerleader:

First time I saw one I didn't even knew what it was. I just knew I LOVED the way it looked. It was art to me. Then I also found that it was longer bike so I began to think....hey at 6'6" I may actually be able to ride something like this.

The whole speed thing, came sort of a surprise and somewhat apprehensive cost to those looks........but I got over that apprehension. She is sexy just sitting there, but erotic when she is hauling groceries on the road.

Lost my bikes in '01 to a divorce. Was walking throigh a mall in march of '07 and seen her. As soon as I sat on it I fell in love. Picked her up the next day. I know crazy impulse buy, but I'm happy with my choice.
Posted via Mobile Device

For me, it is for many reasons! I have always wanted the biggest, baddest, and fastest sportbike. Then a good friend of mine bought one in 2001. I rode a few times and liked it for the 2 up riding and the torque. Then a few years later, I rode an 04 busa after setting it up for the 1/4 mile. Then the new model pic came out, and then the articles. I was single and had the loan to make it happen. But it was the 08 D.C. bike show is were I saw the blue and gold. After sitting on it a few times, my buddy said ooooohhhh no I think you are going to get a new busa. 3 weeks later a deal was made and I had one finally. Love it!!!!!

Hundreds of reasons.The latest-stopped at a light over the weekend.Guy on a Kawi pulls up and must have stared at the Zuk so long he almost had people blowing the horn to get him to go when the light changed.Now that's pretty neat.

I bought a Busa like many others have said due to comfort. Didn't want to lose the feel of a sport bike but wanted a bike that was a little heavier for all the long distance touring I do. Still wanted a bike that was enjoyable to ride around town and to work and back. This bike fit all those easily, very comfortable putting in long miles...Rick.

I decided I wanted a Sport Bike, I had owned cruisers most of my riding life and had rode a few Sport Bikes.

When it came time to get one I started looking at the 600s, Knowing myself I thought, How long will it take for you to wish you would have gotten something faster, and moved on to the 750s same story same story same story. Until I walked in to a shop with 2 Busa,s staring at me and thought WELL its not like Im going to wish I would have bought anything faster. They were side by side, As I was looking at one of them the rear peg of the other touched my azz, as I turned around to see who or what it was, I knew then she was meant for me.

( Misty ) = My Mistress

And it doesnt hurt that she is comfortable as hell, And Sexy as all get out.

Was going to get a TLR but then I planned a trip across the country in 2002 so I got the busa because of the comfort. I've beeen on the busa ever since.

30+ years of drag racing made performance the biggest issue for me.. I needed the best starting off point to build a quick machine..

Ironic as it is, I spent money on suspension over performance... go figure, I found no reason to make it go any faster than it does in a straight line...

For me it was a very easy decision..Its the biggest sport bike made size wise...Im 6'1" and have 4 titanium Screws that hold my spine to my tailbone...Its the most comfortable riding position of any of the newer sport bikes. With a few upgrades and suspension adjustments so far its just getting better...I love the power and handling...but honestly if they made the GSXR 1000 or GSXR600 in the same size frame, body and riding style I might have chosen one of the less powerful models....Of course that would have been a huge mistake...because now after having the almighty BUSA...I dont think anything else will ever suffice...Except maybe jumping up to a Gen2...

Back