What does this T-Shirt say???

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
I saw this on Flickr, all the description was in Chinese, any guesses???

Tshirt.jpg

I don't know exactly what it means, but inside those gift boxes are a 330 kit.

My girlfriend drinks and smokes too much, but she won't go into rehab. So I flew to the Betty Ford Clinic and bought her a "Detox At Home" kit. They gift wrapped it for me. When I arrived home she was unconscious.

it says if you drink and smoke ill have to fly in for your funeral and bring gifts for family memebers dam it :thumbsup:

This girl was partying and passed out so I gave her two presents(Herpes and a baby) for when she wakes up. And Im from out of town so I had to catch my plane.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Fun girl looking for suger daddy. Will relocate"

Ahhh, a friendlier, possibly more accurate interpretation. :laugh:

My wife works with a guy who did the "Chinese mail order bride" thing. She is beautiful, educated, they have a wonderful little girl together. Then she spent all her time looking for a boyfriend online, and got arrested for hitting HIM with a baseball bat.

He wants full custody, but judge gave him half, even though she went to jail for assault.

He says he will pay dearly the rest of his life for this "mistake". Not sure what I would put on his T-shirt, sad but true :unhappy:

Ahhh, a friendlier, possibly more accurate interpretation. :laugh:

My wife works with a guy who did the "Chinese mail order bride" thing. She is beautiful, educated, they have a wonderful little girl together. Then she spent all her time looking for a boyfriend online, and got arrested for hitting HIM with a baseball bat.

He wants full custody, but judge gave him half, even though she went to jail for assault.

He says he will pay dearly the rest of his life for this "mistake". Not sure what I would put on his T-shirt, sad but true :unhappy:

My old commanding officer had a mail order bride. She worked at a hotel and come to find out she was doing her boss. My CO couldn't divorce her because you have to stay married to them for a certain amount of time. That sucks

Back