What does 650hp look like?

I'm kinda one sided cause I hate Ford cars. If it can't outrun my current Chevrolet then it aint worth it(by outrun I mean in an acceleration race, top speed is useless). My current one is still naturally aspirated and can climb up near 200MPH. 180+ plenty fast for me. I guess just to make it fair I could drop a charger on it and really decimate the mustang. Oh yeah and its not the horrid bland grey color. It is in fact a lively vibrant Blue :)

All the while saving money.. no I don't use Geico.

Side note. I am sure the mustang is fast I am sure it would be fun to drive.. I just prefer what I already have and im still a Chevy guy.

The braking issue I think is due to journalists overdriving their skill level. Brakes aren't really issue on any model why all of a sudden?

Nov,2012 Motor Trend mag; There is a reason we take cars to the track. The GT500 brakes simply were,nt up to the job at hand. Randy Pobst had brake fade after half a lap, when he came in they were gone. If you don,t know Randy is a Championship driver. I,ve read these same things in Road & Track. Brakes are fine for the street, and some short runs .

i like the plane jane look, if i was the buyer.. i will be also getting al the standard V6 MUSTANG BADGES>>just saying... :whistle:

Nov,2012 Motor Trend mag; There is a reason we take cars to the track. The GT500 brakes simply were,nt up to the job at hand. Randy Pobst had brake fade after half a lap, when he came in they were gone. If you don,t know Randy is a Championship driver. I,ve read these same things in Road & Track. Brakes are fine for the street, and some short runs .

Those are ads not reviews, they get paid to run that crap. The slowest 500 lap was .01 slower than the fastest zl1 lap. The gt500 annihilated the zl1 and they say go buy the zl1 because we had some brake fade. Right....

Back