What does this look like to you

NEW the only way to go.
wink.gif

$9700 is way to much for an '04. Even if low miles, that means it has just been sitting. Seals and o-rings don't like to sit. Engines need to run.

Just dirt like everyone else commented. If there is dirt on the belly of the bike, how well was it taken care of.
wink.gif

no worries, it looks like dirt as well. nothing a good dueche couldn't get rid of.
biggrin.gif

looks like some rubber on the undertail too... hard to tell from this angle but I would be willing to be there's some up there, which means someone's done some burn outs.... which I guess is normal too
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Just to let you know, no matter if you are second owner on that bike it is still under warr. 12 months/ 12,000 miles..You can take it to any suzuki dealer, and you can also purchase a ext warr if it is still under factory warr.. Warr aside, for the money he wants it is better to buy new..plus he can't keep it clean,LOL...

Just to let you know, no matter if you are second owner on that bike it is still under warr. 12 months/ 12,000 miles..You can take it to any suzuki dealer, and you can also purchase a ext warr if it is still under factory warr.. Warr aside, for the money he wants it is better to buy new..plus he can't keep it clean,LOL...
Since it's an 04 I think the warranty has expired. The dealer didn't imply that it had and extended one, so I assume it has none.

Just dirt like everyone else commented.  If there is dirt on the belly of the bike, how well was it taken care of.
wink.gif
+1

My thoughts exactly! Not only dirt on the belly, but it looks like lots of small rock chips also. Wonder where those 800 plus miles where driven and at what speed?? Be careful!!

Good choice, nothing like being the one to put the first miles on your bike!

Dirt.. if theres any scratches under there check the Exhaust pipes near the oil pan. If it has been hitting mother earth those pipes welds should be scratched up dam good and flat as a pancake. like mine
laugh.gif

Back