What do you think its worth?

RamminBusa

Donating Member
Registered
One owner, and books for $6200.

Had a mishap with the maintenance stand on the right side.

It was lowered, dealer serviced, after market windshield, and has the maintenance stand included with it.  Obviously not riden very much, never raced, and besides the couple scratches from the fall, very clean.

Original tires also.

I am not selling my Busa, but I am looking at getting rid of "her" bike.  She would like to get back on a cruiser.
Thanks for any advice.  Figure since it gets about 44 mpg, now would be a good time.

Unless you are a Busa Pilot wanting a good laugh... I would not want it as a second bike to the Busa.  It is very comfortable, seats 2-up great, and is a very good learning bike for somebody.

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146335859 -->

Kat3.JPG

Motorcycle/ATVs
2005 SUZUKI
Road/Street
GSX750FK5 KATANA
Model: GSX750FK5 KATANA
Piston Displacement (CCs): 750
Stroke: 4
Cylinders: 4
Speeds: 6
Dry Weight: 465

April 29, 2006 print this page

Low Retail Average Retail

$4,813 $6,290

where are you located.... i know someone that might be interested if they can afford the insurance... throw me a pm if you dont want to broadcast your location.

where are you located.... i know someone that might be interested if they can afford the insurance...  throw me a pm if you dont want to broadcast your location.
I am in El Paso (Fort Bliss).  Insurance is not bad on it because it is not a GSX-R, but a GSX-F series.

My wife got it when I purchased the Busa.  They matched (girl thing), and her cruiser just could not keep up.... (like anything can)... Kawasaki fans insert complaint here about the mythical ZX-14..

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146347842 -->

Thanks for the post Kanati,

I see on ebay older Katana 600's going for almost this price with more mileage.

Back