What's my bike worth?

98vobra

Registered
Guys that have sold or bought a hayabusa in the last few weeks. What did you pay or sell for? I have a 05 LE with a DB puig windscreen, lowering links, swingarm spools, bike stands, shoie rf-1000 diabolic 2 and 1" bar risors. I have around 800 miles on it never dropped and 1st service is done.

What do you guys think I should ask?

If anyone wants to know I am changing bikes to a Victory vagas 8-ball.

And what do you think they will offer in trade in? whats the least I should take for it? I owe 8,700 on it. If I can't get around 9-9,500 I am keeping it because I still love the bike.

Thanks guys for your help.

Steve

<!--EDIT|98vobra
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145882291 -->

When I bought my '05 in Feb, I paid 8K for it, but when I went to transfer it into MD, they used the book value for the taxes which was just over 10K. It had 1200 miles on it and only had a few mods on it already (ie sliders, Yoshi cans, undertail kit).

Hope this helps!

BUSAFETT

on a busaboard, mid 8,000.

your best bet is to try and sell it locally.
some markets have very few used busa's for sale that you can actually hike up the price.

Marc

bought my 05 red and black, full exhaust, double bubble windshield, billet pegs, 38calibur bar ends, k&n filter, and other look good hardware, paid $9400 in early march. that was out the door with about 2000 miles on it. the bike is mint i thought i got an ok deal. bought it from a dealer.
vader1.gif

what made you switch the the Victory Vegas?
By the way, i like that bike also.I just didnt like the way the exhaust looks from the rear, and i didnt want to spent a whole lotta extra money on a new exhaust.
But it sure is a nice looking bike!

Thanks guys I will start around 9,500 there are no used busas in my area from what I have seen. I located 1 and it had been droped on both sides.

not real sure, I was trying to sell mine..but I love it too much to do that....I was asking around 9500 and I have a bunch of mods.

Back