What did you like the best..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Thanksgiving dinner is always a special treat. Things you might eat just once a year or something you just look forward to.

Most might say "I didn't have to cook!" but post up your favorite dish here and why.

"Happy Thanksgiving."

r8

i dont cook eaither. but i give thanks to the cook. my wife
bowdown.gif

for me dark meat with gravy then a slice of pumpkin pie.

have a good safe day but most of all give thanks for all you have
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I usually BBQ a turkey over mesquite chips and charcoal. Love that and LOVE the gravy it makes.

biggrin.gif

Eat up, everyone!

--Wag--

Wag,

I'll be over around 3, is that okay?
beerchug.gif

Actually, im not a big fan of turkey, so i usually just make a ham. We're going to a bed and breakfast for thanksgiving dinner, so no cooking for us this year!

Moms apple, pumpkin, and chocolate pies. Mmmmmmmmmmmm goooooooooooood! She also makes a dressing that is really good, but we only get that once a year. Cant wait to get there, leave at 3!

My mom's stuffing, noodles, and homemade rolls. I don't get to have them very often anymore.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am thankful for you all!

My Favorite
winkold.gif
, THE WHOLE DINNER, Turkey, Dressing, Gravy, Rice/Cheese and Broc Casserole, Cranberry Sauce and Pumpkin Pie. Why, because I fixed it for my Wife and Mother-In-Law. And it was GREAT
ThumbsUp.gif

Just one Day THEY DO NOTHING including cleaning up  
jump9.gif

Usually we goto my Inlaws for a late lunch and then head to my folks for dinner. This year, we did Thanksgiving at our house...

Mom brought her sweet potatoes....mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Dripping with brown sugar and marshmallows!
drools.gif

Favorite part wasn't the food. It was the company. My brother came down from NY, I haven't seen him for about 2 years. And just last month we about lost him so it was awesome that he is still with us and was able to come down for the weekend
beerchug.gif

Back