What could I expect to get for my busa?

Oh well! Mine is going on the market on March 1. Going to ask 8 but would take 7500 to the right person.

well i wouldnt mind looking into what you have depending on where you live at. i am looking to get something by the end of this month though

I really want an 08 orange and black but the blue is fine too. I just have not seen any at the $7500 price that they are saying. Everythings been on average $9 - 10k

Asking and selling are two different things. I picked this up for $7200 before Christmas. It is in excellent condition. It came with the slip ons, bar riser, adjustable lowering links, new rear tire, cut seat, adjustable kick stand, kill teather, smart TRE, rear stand, Haybusa riding jacket, and 3500 miles. The guy I bought it from paid $7400 for it two years ago with most of the stuff aready on it so he did ok on the sale.

A buddy of mine got basically the same deal two years ago on a blue one with 1200 miles so I feel I paid enough. Keep looking, they are out there.

P1030668.jpg

Thats sounds about right..around 7,000 but it really depends on the area your at..where did u get that side tank pad?

If youre still interested I have them, carbon fiber (real carbon fiber). Still in the plastic and never opened. I was going to use them on my new tank, bit the paint matched so I didnt need them. I forget what I paid, but I think it was $60...will let em go for $45. If you rather buy from the site let me know and Ill dig it up from my gmail account.

Jase

My 2007 busa would not be rolled out of the garage for anything less than $8800 and it has 59,000 miles on it, but that being said I wouldn't pay more than $5500 for a gen 1 and it wouldn't matter if it had 0 miles on it. The Gen 2 are so much better before I spent $5500 on a gen 1 I would add another 3 grand and get a gen 2.

Back