Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Custom

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 1999 Red/Black.
I dream of a Silver/Silver.
Without a doubt the most stunning colours for the Busa. And it looks really, really cool next to a Silver GSXR1000

I have a silver/grey bird, but I do so love the pumpkin Busa's now that I've seen one going down the road...it was incredible!

I don't really have a favorite, I guess...just love Hayabusas! tounge.gif

I have a 40th and that is BY FAR the most outstanding color biggrin.gif

I have a silver and grey. I like the combination but I have seen the 04 purple and black in the showroom and I am really digging on that combination. Pictures do not reflect what the paint looks like in person. smile.gif

40th all the way!!

But hey they are all nice. Only the '99 Copper/silver makes me want to puke (ok that was not nice, sorry). Black an blue rocks too as does the black SE.

Blue and Black...

Actually has a red and silver right side fairing and a silver hump. Hopefully I'll be able to check the custom box in the future.

They're all beautiful! cool.gif

Silver is winnin' as usual. Gotta say, though, the blue on the busas is schweet! Just got the blue tail section and hump I bought from clrwtrbusa. First time I've seen the busa blue in person. I tell you what, if I hadn't already picked out a color for my repaint that blue would be VERY tempting!

This photo absolutely does NOT do the color justice...

25142228.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back