What city & state

SKECHE

Registered
ok, guys and girls...my brother and i wanta plan a road trip, we dont know witch way to go...this will be one way to meet other org members, so if you would add your user name, city & state and if we happen to pass thru your area, i sure will look you up and maybe take you to lunch. :laugh: :laugh:...
thanks...:thumbsup:

SKECHE - Houma, LA

omslaw & VaBusa - Middlesex County, VA...doubt you'll make it there though...it's a dead end county with water on 3 sides; you can only continue through it if you have a boat :laugh:

semi
Alton, IL (northeast from St. Louis across the MS River)

not trying to tell you how to travel but road trips are the best to me when they are a loop instead of out to a destination and back along the same roads...you get to see a lot more countryside and each day is a new adventure :beerchug:

I'm up here in Milwaukee, WI..

Lurch, Hayabusa4Life, PitBull13, Bluto, all kinds of us up here.. Don't know who I left out.. :whistle:

this is going well...:thumbsup:

SKECHE - Houma, LA
omslaw & VaBusa - Middlesex County, VA
Fireman6615 - Greer, SC
semi - Alton, IL
GserBots - Milwaukee, WI
Lurch - Milwaukee, WI
Hayabusa4Life - Milwaukee, WI
PitBull13 - Milwaukee, WI
Bluto - Milwaukee, WI
Lil Charlie, Houston TX

Tiller, Flicka, Georgiabusa_05, TwoBrothersBusa....lots of us around Chattanooga, TN.

Auburn Alabama here. When are you going on the trip? If you happen to be going soon, a big group of us are going to the dragon Oct20-21, come on up! I know lots of good riding in Alabama/Georgia for you too!

Flint:guns:Twp:hide: MI. If you want to see the best parts of Michigan don't stop till you're at least 2 hrs passed me.

There a few of us in and around Flint though

Taylor-Bettendorf,Iowa.

I-80 and I-74 meet right here, on the big muddy mississippi

Back