What book are you currently reading?

Takeuon

Registered
Ok, so when we are not spending time on the .org......I know some of our members here still enjoy a good novel.

I like Dean Koontz a lot. I just finished The Taking (eerie stuff!) and am currently reading Winter Moon. He'll definitely make it hard for you to sleep at night after reading some of his stuff.

I also enjoy Robert Parker's .... Jessie Stone series. All quick and easy reads w/ the general "who done it" theme. But Jessie Stones character is well written.

wintermoon.jpg

troubleinparadise234.jpg

Not really a novel, but every night my son and read a Calvin and Hobbs book.

Bad Blood by L.A. Banks... Hot steamy werewolf stuff... it's my mind relaxation from a day of textbooks and adolescent babble.

I also just finished Neil Gaimon's collection of short stories, "M is for Magic".

Gaimon is an excellent writer, beautiful command of the English language, tends a little bit towards the creepy with a strong sense of humor - not horror like Stephen King. Most people know the stories "Coraline" and "Stardust" from the movies. While his writing is simple enough for children, he uses simple language in elegant ways, and the tales are usually complex. Gaimon is wonderful to read. I would heartily recommend "Anansi Boys" to an adult reader. Very very funny. Amazon.com: Anansi Boys (9780060515195): Neil Gaiman: Books

currently 2... My Story the Marilyn Monroe book... and the never before told story of the queen of pin ups The Real Bettie Page

Anatomy and Histology of the Head and Neck, Fundamentals of Human Physiology, Human Anatomy 2nd edition, and Introductory and Intermediate Algebra 4th edition. . . Ok, so they're not novels, but they may as well be. My head is buried in them enough.:poke:

Recently Finished Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. Excellent book.

I am getting ready to start Blackhawk Down by Mark Bowden and Septembers of Shiraz Dahlia Sofer.

n144981.jpg

Septembers-797330.jpg

0140288503_01_LZZZZZZZ.jpg

SWAY. The irresistable pull of irrational behavior - Ori and Rom Brafman

Back