What are you thankful for ?

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
I love my Wife. My Family and my True Friends. I am a Blessed Man !!!!!! One day I will get Another Busa.....................But I am thankfull for my Buell. :please:

Sometimes we get lost in the things we don't have and Never Cherish the things that are right in Front of Us !

Robert

I am thankful for everything God gave me. I know I am lucky, just ask my wife. :laugh: Thank you Lord for her too because you know I dont deserve it.

My wife, family and friends. Also the org and those that make it a special place!

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I agree with Bret but I have to add my job. I am VERY thankful to have a job that appreciates me and pays me enough to allow my wife to stay at home and raise our family. Now…..if I could just get him to pay me a tad more so I could get another bike.

thankful for my relationship with my Creator, quite a few true friends, my Busa, good physical and mental health, my home, a work schedule that allows me to travel so much, being raised in the South so i understand what good food is all about, and my divorces...put it all together and i am one of the most blessed people i know!

I'm thankful for my family and friends... :love:
+1. I have to say if I could buy anything I want, I don't know what it would be. Not sure of anything I really need that bad. I just thank God I am able to have the life I do. Praise God for looking our for me:thumbsup:

200.gif

Back