What a good Saturaday (pics)

I was in Denver last year visiting my Brother in law. Beautiful State Colorado with scenery to die for. Would love to go back there and hire a bike to explore the mountains. Cool phots (pun not intended).:beerchug::thumbsup:

I was in Denver last year visiting my Brother in law. Beautiful State Colorado with scenery to die for. Would love to go back there and hire a bike to explore the mountains. Cool phots (pun not intended).:beerchug::thumbsup:

I got a basement and a couch and air mattress - northern colorado is where it's at.

Gpmo, have you ridden St. Vrain canyon yet? The route up to Estes from Lyons on Rt 7? That's one of my favs. Also, there's a side road off Big Thompson canyon in Drake that is really good as well. Alternate loop into Estes. Big Thompson is great if you hit it really early, just too many damn cars most of the time :(

Gpmo, have you ridden St. Vrain canyon yet? The route up to Estes from Lyons on Rt 7? That's one of my favs. Also, there's a side road off Big Thompson canyon in Drake that is really good as well. Alternate loop into Estes. Big Thompson is great if you hit it really early, just too many damn cars most of the time :(

Yes I have. Love both of then routes. Man us Colorado peeps gotta go ride.

Yes I have. Love both of then routes. Man us Colorado peeps gotta go ride.

Yeah, I will shoot you a message next ride I put together on the north side, unless you are up for coming south a bit. Next weekend I am doing an long distance ride, so won't be in town, but we'll catch up eventually.

Yeah, I will shoot you a message next ride I put together on the north side, unless you are up for coming south a bit. Next weekend I am doing an long distance ride, so won't be in town, but we'll catch up eventually.

Ft Collins to highlands ranch is a quick 1 hour 20 min ride. I'm down to do riding down south up north. Any where really.

Back