Wet and Wild road rage

Can't hear, hope no language

Absolutely childish and stupid to retaliate in traffic. I sure wouldn't want to retaliate on another driving who might be carrying a gun and feel their life is being threatend. Bad ending. Just chill and let people in line, or let them go by. Just my 2-cents. And yes, I carry concealed. If someone tries to take me out in traffic it could get ugly for them if the situation warrants me using deadly force to protect my life or the life of my loved ones in my car.

P.

Yeah, it's a dumb thing to do, BUT it's an epic and hilarious win for the SUV. :rofl:

Absolutely childish and stupid to retaliate in traffic. I sure wouldn't want to retaliate on another driving who might be carrying a gun and feel their life is being threatend. Bad ending. Just chill and let people in line, or let them go by. Just my 2-cents. And yes, I carry concealed. If someone tries to take me out in traffic it could get ugly for them if the situation warrants me using deadly force to protect my life or the life of my loved ones in my car.

P.

If you feel threatened pull off. I agree with your sentiments.

P.
u mean like going Postal...???:sneaky2: its pretty funny each time I see it. a splash of water probably isnt gonna qualify for a deadly force situation and shooting at someone from ur car probably isnt wise either but I did watch a 48 hrs episode where someone took out another car on the highway and then shot dead as the guy walked up to his car shot him and then got in his car and left after bumping him into the guardrail.

road rage involes two ppl. dont be the other person.

Back