Went to the Dentist today

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Went back to get my new ceramic caps put on after chipping the others. Anyone need a quick way to drop a grand?

...anyway, has anyone had a dentist check your bite with a muscle test?

You stand up and extend your arms with your hands positioned in differetn ways and she tries to push them down and the weakest position tells her where your bite is off.

winkold.gif

Went back to get my new ceramic caps put on after chipping the others. Anyone need a quick way to drop a grand?

...anyway, has anyone had a dentist check your bite with a muscle test?

You stand up and extend your arms with your hands positioned in differetn ways and she tries to push them down and the weakest position tells her where your bite is off.
you gotta be kidding right?

Sounds fishy....she didn't check your prostate by chance did she?

..believe me...i am the last one to have something pulled over on me like this. But, when she tested my left arm she could push it down easier than the right. I could not hold it up. Then she had me hold them in front in a few positions and all was good. She said it was my right front that was off a little. I bit on a marking paper and she ground a little on one of my front bottom teeth and did the test again and I could hold up my arm???

WTF?? Was it mind over matter? She was pushing just as hard on all of my arms all the time.

Any Dentist in the crowd that is up on modern dentistry?

I have seen chiropractors do that test as well as neurologists and orthopedics but never a dentist..

Back