Went for a lil ride today

busa1300nut

Registered
well, all of sudden, we get 55 degree day today, and snow in the forcast tommorow, go figure. Rode up to Gatlinburg today, thought I,d post a couple of pic,s.i

bike_over_60.JPG

beerchug.gif
thanks for the pictures.
i thought about riding today, thats as far as i got . it was around 55 here today.

Wish I were there with you Busa1300Nut. I grew up just accross the Sevierville Line on the South Knox County line. I'm currently assigned to Peterson AFB, Colorado and only 10 months away from retirement. Hope I can get an IT job back home that will bring my family back home. If I do I woud sure like a good riding buddy! Have not thought of Cades Cove and those areas in a long time. Ride safe and catch you later!

Thanx for sharing. We warmed up here today but I had tree trimming to do. Dropped 10 degrees in the afternoon with a strong north wind. Suppose to be 20 degrees cooler tomorrow.

We were around 65 today.

Yeah, looks like you all will be getting snow tonight. Atleast you got to ride today. I will be glad when spring gets here so I can get back up your way, love that area.

wish I could ride today it was 8 or 9 degrees with a cold strong wind here. I hate winter. Thanks for the pics and nice bike I love that blue and black.
bowdown.gif

Back