Well the weather outside

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Damn cold & rainy here in Nor Cal!
mad.gif
... Sooooooo I'm headin to Honolulu on monday!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
What evryone else doin fer the Holidays?

Have a good Holiday Kent. Injoy the weather and stay in touch.

Damn cold & rainy here in Nor Cal!  
mad.gif
... Sooooooo I'm headin to Honolulu on monday!
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif
  What evryone else doin fer the Holidays?
Werking, what else? I get Christmas Eve off this year but I'll be werkin' Christmas day. Everybody wants the paper to see the after-Christmas sales.

Well, we got 3" of snow last evening. Not realy enough to enjoy. It is "supposed" to be in the 40's and rainy starting tomorrow. Another beautiful day in the Mid-West.

Happy Holidays,

Steve

Sunday a.m. It's clear and sunny 45 degrees at the moment, wish my rear tire wasnt flat. Guess me & the dog will hop in the truck and head towards the snow, to be continued...
rock.gif

Weather is crappy here another 15 inches of snow after the 28 we just got a week ago. Right after Christmas time to go south for a few weeks. RIDE BABY RIDE

cold and snowy here! And I aint complainin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sled's a happy boy!!!! Send all your cold and snow up this way!!!!!!!! I'll take it!!!!!!

Have fun Ken!!!!

cold and snowy here!  And I aint complainin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sled's a happy boy!!!!  Send all your cold and snow up this way!!!!!!!!  I'll take it!!!!!!  

Have fun Ken!!!!
you got it. As a person born in Wisconsin, we always said MN people were Nuts.
biggrin.gif

Just kiddiing if you live in the North play as the Vikings did only with modern toys.

cold and snowy here! And I aint complainin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sled's a happy boy!!!! Send all your cold and snow up this way!!!!!!!! I'll take it!!!!!!

Have fun Ken!!!!
You must have a snowmobile too huh? Hence the name sledhead?

Have fun man, just be carefull.
biggrin.gif

Back