Well Crap

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
I have two more meetings today before I can head home and start packing. :banghead: Dont get me wrong, I love my job and what I do, but I am so ready to hit the road! Sally is cleaned up, fresh and ready to roll, I need to get my gear, make sure I pack my KEYS, and get few odds and ends. GPS, clear visor, rain suit, etc. Headed to Saint Louis to meet up with Busawhipped, Semi, and Crash Test Danny! :cheerleader:

BTW, I just noticed my Toaster, thank you very much!! I love it!

Sweet! We are not far behind and looking forward to meetign you guys.

Also pink toaster = :moon:

I'm still a couple of days away from leaving, but everything's in motion. Can't wait! :thumbsup:

Don't feel bad...I too have to work all day too, and I woke up with a migraine :(

I'm so ready to just go... :thumbsup:

I hope we are ready by tonight....still waiting for our trailer tires. I don't even know if they came in yet:banghead:

I have two more meetings today before I can head home and start packing. :banghead: Dont get me wrong, I love my job and what I do, but I am so ready to hit the road! Sally is cleaned up, fresh and ready to roll, I need to get my gear, make sure I pack my KEYS, and get few odds and ends. GPS, clear visor, rain suit, etc. Headed to Saint Louis to meet up with Busawhipped, Semi, and Crash Test Danny! :cheerleader:

BTW, I just noticed my Toaster, thank you very much!! I love it!

What about Bruce, I bet his looking forward to see mystic after they last time together. :lol:

What about Bruce, I bet his looking forward to see mystic after they last time together. :lol:

LOL, Juli wants to leave Bruce at home this year. And, we dont have a trailer anymore, so we are just bringing one bike. I did ask repeatedly though. :laugh:

Me too Sister, me too.

James: Did you just call her 'sister'? :laugh:

That's funny right there...

:love:

I hope you have a great time...and that today flies by so you can hit the trail. Remember my tidings of great travel, yo.

arrggg, i still have to work tonight :deadhorse: hurry up and get here bro :thumbsup:

Well I don't know about yall, but I am just not excited at all...I just want to get it over with so I can get back to this presentation I am working on.

My boss has thought of any possible thing that she may possibly need while I'm out for 4 days and asked for it today. :cussing::banghead:

Back