Welcome Home, Carlos! (Updated w/Pix)

Let do this, come or stay home, lets do Lyons valley japatul surise julian route and the likes up for some pie, gotta get the pie....earlybird breakfast....0700 kickstands up by 845 ish or 9am sounds good....

Let do this, come or stay home, lets do Lyons valley japatul surise julian route and the likes up for some pie, gotta get the pie....earlybird breakfast....0700 kickstands up by 845 ish or 9am sounds good....

Man of the Hours calls it...

Consider it a wrap, Carlos.

Meet-up location details to follow. :whistle:

It's gonna be a great day.

*currently devising a way to ditch the in-laws for a morning*

:laugh: ...you're looking pale, Keven...may need to go to the doctor...on your bike, because it's faster getting there...:whistle:

I know...he dont looks very good...and the only doctor in town is down lyons valley road.....too bad medical supplies are limited and only accessible through Julian...and pie is a requirement...and unless you get there extra quick they will be all gone....:moon:

:laugh: ...you're looking pale, Keven...may need to go to the doctor...on your bike, because it's faster getting there...:whistle:

I just conferred with the Doctor. He says he thinks you could be suffering from acute throttlitis and could perhaps be in need of an emergency asphaltectomy.

:rofl:

Carlos, very nice to hear you are back.

Hope you are getting some much needed and even more deserved Rest.

Look forward to seeing you in the near future.:beerchug:
YO
Bubba

SKAZ,
My advice to you as a Corpsman, you need to go on a ride...help relieve stress, good for your mental/emotional welfare!

SKAZ,

no balls.....

Since i said no balls, you gotta come out...no man rejects a no balls calling....

Last edited:
I just conferred with the Doctor. He says he thinks you could be suffering from acute throttlitis and could perhaps be in need of an emergency asphaltectomy.

:rofl:

He needs a BKG...busakardiogram...quick.....1340 cc's of 91 octane:rofl:

Tic tOc Tic ToC tiC TOc TIC TOC

Last edited:
Back