Welcome back WuzzaCBXRider

Good to be back. With my new Z I can’t say that I miss the old CBXs too much.

Sure is purdy :D Try to find a shop and test ride one.View attachment 1603133

When I think of all the good bikes Kawi made...the original H-2 strokers, Z900/1000, KZ series, GPZ series, Ninjas, Concours 1000/1400, ZRX series, ZX10/11/12/14, new Z line, new H2 series, they made a lot of good bikes over the years.

Their cruiser line was nothing to write home about but the KLR was and is indestructible...

When I think of all the good bikes Kawi made...the original H-2 strokers, Z900/1000, KZ series, GPZ series, Ninjas, Concours 1000/1400, ZRX series, ZX10/11/12/14, new Z line, new H2 series, they made a lot of good bikes over the years.

Their cruiser line was nothing to write home about but the KLR was and is indestructible...

They made a good looking retro Indian clone cruiser called the Drifter, fully valanced fenders and a sweet low look but they were real slugs and didn’t handle worth a damn. Just looked cool.

They made a good looking Indian clone cruiser called the Drifter I think, fully valanced fenders and a sweet low look but they were real slugs and didn’t handle worth a damn. Just looked cool.

I recall them, you are right, they were heavy slugs, much like all the Kawi cruisers...

They also made a muscle cruiser the Eliminator which didn't eliminate much...

Also lovin my z900rs:thumbsup:
Only thing thats a little annoying is the jerky throttle but its not too bad, and from what I'm reading a reflash will fix that, like most bikes these days it seems.
Its a nice compliment to my little z150:laugh::beerchug:

View attachment 1603168

Great isn’t it? That fuel shutoff on decel (is) a PITA but I’m getting better at finessing it. It’s the major complaint on the relative forum and many are getting the ecu flashed. Shame it’s $300 for the flash. I’ve got almost 4,000 miles on it since November so I’ll decide later if I want to spend the $$. Where are you? Fill in your profile.:D

Back