weekend rides

yea i try to get out for a few when its nice. Im down in groton but i wont be on the road for a few more months. PM me and we might have to get together sometime. Wife works on the weekends now untill 3 so......

I'am in middletown, sounds good. and by the way
welcome.gif

Will be in touch over season. There's a group here on LI that tries to roll north often.

Sounds good,I will be down to put in the miles this year since I will be newly single in a few weeks.I hope to meet alot of good people this year.The bike is apart for paint now but should be ready by march sometime.

ANOTHER NEW BUSA OWNER UP HERE IN NORTH CENTRAL CT ----ENFIELD---- WAITING FOR A NICE DAY ---- GET IN TOUCH.

i am in mass. but i am only 20 to 30 min from stafford springs. i that way alot any way so let me know

Trumbull here and chomping at the bit for the weather to clear up ( its almost there) and the roads to clean up (there a mess around me)

I am always out. Not always on the Bsa soetimes on the VTX with my wife. When I know in advance or even last minute I can jmp from North Eastern CT for a ride.

I'm up north of hartford, but I'd love to get a ride going once all this damn snow is gone.

I'am waiting for my new insurance card and some good weather to show up.Ride eat and ride some more on some saturday sound's good to me.And I might even bring cindy even though she don't ride a busa.

Back