Wedding countdown...

Meta title: Wedding

Meta description: Bridesmaid jewelry

(LadyHawk @ Oct. 12 2006,11:10) Well, try not to stress, and just enjoy the ride.

We did the super-budget wedding. The food was a gift from my boss ( I worked in a deli), the dress was lent to me by a close friend, the flowers were another gift from some friends. The decorations were from a friend of mine. I made the cake (I used to be a cake decorator). The preacher was a friend of GJoker and was his gift to us. We got married in, and had the reception in, the apartment complex "great room". Another friend controlled CD player for the music.

I think we paid around $300 for the whole thing. Tux rental, chair rentals, room rental, my shoes and cake ingrediants. OH and the champagne.
smile.gif

It CAN be done ;)
Not stressin' yet, believe it or not. Just got a lot to do in a little amount of time. The plans (location, date, etc...) has changed so many times that by the time we locked it down we only had about a month to get it all done. Nothin' like waitin' til the last minute though, huh?

And I wish we were coming in around $300!!!
poke.gif

Should have eloped, that is what we did the first time and got a JP do to it the second time (our 11 year old son was the ring dude, second time around). Not including rings we have $65 in 2 weddings.

Don

Boy have I missed some posts
smile.gif

Didn't even know there was a missus.

Congrats and Best Wishes on your future Chris.

(usn04limited @ Oct. 12 2006,08:25) Poor Bastid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is ok, I did it twice..................................................................... To the same chick.

Don

Congrats
super.gif
I thought my brother was the only one. He actually is on his third marriage to the same woman!

I dunno what THAT's all about!

eek2.gif

--Wag--

(Haelo @ Oct. 12 2006,08:29) My girlfriend wants to have a super-budget wedding without telling anyone...

biggrin.gif
That's what we did. I highly recommend it. We spent $150 on our wedding and that included her dress!

Yeah, I'm a cheap bastage!

--Wag--

Nothing wrong with the cheap route!
smile.gif
We headed to Key West and took our vows in front of a bunch of tourists on a boat in the Gulf at sunset...no regrets...used that extra $$$ toward building a new house
biggrin.gif

RUN !!

DO NOT LOOK BACK!!

j/k BT

as said earlier CONGRADUDOLENCES are sent your way.

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
 wont ever be enough after you get married.  
SHOCKED.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

23 days til you're married???!!!! Where the heck have I been that I didn't see a post that you were engaged? Congrats and good luck BT!

(captain @ Oct. 12 2006,10:57) Dont do it
Of course you are just kidding (hint, hint, nudge, nudge)  
tounge.gif

Er, doesn't Mrs. CAp sometimes come online and read the posts...  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Congratulations BT! It just pinches a little...
wink.gif

Chris...if she's the right one, it's worth every penny, my friend.

It took me two tries, but my wife is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Best wishes!!!

jeans and teeshirt here ....local district justice...no family...didnt tell anyone for month...we are going on 8 years but together 11+

beerchug.gif
Its takes work but it is well worth it. I dated my wife 10 years before marrying her. We have been married for 10 years June.

Wish you the best.

Back