** Website Showing The Changes To The Beast **

From your website
The 2008 Hayabusa "The Fastest Production Bike Every Made" Capable Of 200mph from the factory.

That's not quite accurate. ;)

But hey, I'm just jealous and trying to find something to criticize you about. :laugh:

Last edited:
you ever get the GT to hook up? the new GT500's we have had at the track all have terrible problems hooking up..

We have one regular guy that has a regular 07 GT that outruns his 08 Shelby just due to the traction issues.. less power going quicker.... He went to a MT street slick and things are getting better but he did not upgrade the drive shaft etc as you have.. now bogs hard on the line

Last edited:
Those toys are awesome. Love the Shelby. I would love to have all those toys but 3 daughters and a wife has its limitations.

Great job.:thumbsup:

you ever get the GT to hook up? the new GT500's we have had at the track all have terrible problems hooking up..

We have one regular guy that has a regular 07 GT that outruns his 08 Shelby just due to the traction issues.. less power going quicker.... He went to a MT street slick and things are getting better but he did not upgrade the drive shaft etc as you have.. now bogs hard on the line

Nitto Drag Radial, Steeda Upper and Lower. Runs 11.80. Traction is the key to these cars.

Thank you all, I have no wife or kids so I spent allot of money on toys. Well except for my 2003 Ford Focus, I just drive it back and forth to work no mods :)

Plus besides my full time job, I started a photography business 15 years ago just as something to do on the side since I didn't have a wife bringing in any income :laugh:

So anyone lives close and getting married you found your photographer.

Flair Photography

Nice bikes and car :thumbsup:. I had a Shelby GT350 -68 convertible once, shame it is not in the garage any more ...I like your car better though, modern and much better performance.

Back