Fitment issues with Brock's CT Meg

DanS

Registered
So installed the system and it looks nothing like the pic on their website. Sent pics to Brocks and there is some kind of issue. They are making it right though. Sent sytem back and they are sending a new one. Can't ask for more than that. Here is the pic on the website and pics of sys. on my bike

Busa_CT_Meg_Tit_Product.jpg

IMG_0012[1].jpg

IMG_0013[1].jpg

IMG_0014[1].jpg

You cannot compare the pic of your bike to the one on brocks. The one on brocks site is lowered, that is one reason why it does not look the same.

Acording to Brock's tech The angle of the muffler is to far away from the swingarm (second pic). I was not sure sent the same pics you see to Brock and they said to send it back. If it is right I am sure thay will send it back. But it does look to me like it sticks out to far from the swingarm. This is an email I got from Brock's wanting more pics.

Hello Danny,

Could you send us some more detailed pictures of your bracket? It definitely looks like you have an installation error and you are correct about the rear sticking out, but it is hard to tell exactly is causing this from the pictures you sent.

Thank You,

Sara

I sent them 9 pics in all. Several of the mounting bracket with the muffler removed. They said the bracket was properly mounted after seeing the pics. LIke I said they are doing everything they can to make sure it is right. GREAT customer service. I have no complaints with Brock's

It looks like its meant to be that way. Kinda how the alien head and mega stick out. Excellent choice in exhaust. I have yet to install my Brock's dual ct.

Looks to be sticking up/out (to high) about 2-3" unless it's not pushed on all the way?

Regardless, Brock will take care of you. Best customer service in the business....:thumbsup:

It's all good. It was correct right from the start. No issues, just me being a little obsessive. I love the exhaust. Best looking exhaust you can buy for a Busa. IMHO

Back