watch out for the bears!

cache

Banned
A Russian and a Chzechoslovakian work hard to get visas so they can travel to the United States and research the American Black Bear.
Once in the USA, they made their way to Yellowstone National Park. They sought out the Park Ranger, and asked him if they could do some research there at the park.
The park Ranger says "well, this is mating season for the bears and I don't think it will be safe as they get very aggressive."
The Russian replies "that is exactly what we want to research, the entire mating aspect!"
So, the Ranger gives them permission, and also gives them a cell phone, and asks them to check in once a day so he'll know they are alright.
First day goes by, no call.
Second day, no call.
On the third day, the Ranger is really worried. So he gets his partner and they go looking for them.
As soon as they get to the campsite, they notice the entire camp is torn to shreds! Tents trashed, food gone, just a mess. Immediately they see a female bear, and she looks pretty fat. They shoot and kill the female, slice her open, and the Russian's body flops out.
The Ranger looks at his partner and says "You know what this means, don't you?!?!"
"No" his partner replies...
Ranger says "The Chzec's in the male."

laugh.gif

OK this is REALLY bad...but I just got it!

Well I got it last night while I was at the grocery store waiting in line. So how DUMB did I look when I start cracking up all by myself. Sad sad scene

Back