Was going to show you down South guys...

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Totally Cranky!! Was going to show you guys down South that complain about all that snow what I deal with just about every day in Milwaukee. So I thought, what the heck, I'll throw the GoPro in the car today and take a video of my morning commute. Get her all set up, and go....

I had it set up to take pictures. GRRRRRRRRR... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Oh well, over the next 2 days there are rumors of 22" of snow total. I'll have you guys a video by the end of the week :laugh:

busaorg.jpg

busaorg2.jpg

busaorg3.jpg

busaorg1.jpg

busaorg.jpg

busaorg1.jpg

busaorg2.jpg

busaorg3.jpg

Its just starting to get fun man!! You need to get yourself a Subaru! :moon:

Snow? What the hell is that?

Our ride from Jan 16th. :stirpot: 36 of us riding from Navarre, Pensacola through Gulf Shore AL

Pensacola ride Jan15 012.jpg

Pensacola ride Jan15 005.jpg

Pensacola ride Jan15 012.jpg

Pensacola ride Jan15 005.jpg

When the weather outside is frightful the
Subaru is so delightful, when you've got some place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. :laugh:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1296608112456.jpg

I just heard on the news that more snow is coming and it's going to be the worst ever in some parts of the country. They are asking everyone to stay off the roads. You guys please be careful out their and stay safe.

I miss the snow too. One of the warmest winters we've ever had. 60 and sunny today. Again. :poke:

:rofl:

When the weather outside is frightful the
Subaru is so delightful, when you've got some place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. :laugh:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Yummy STI love! I was beatin' the snot outta my poor WRX tonight! That's what the wifey gets for wanting me to go grocery shopping in a blizzard! She hates it when I drive crazy! :rofl:

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Well guys, I couldn't take any video of the big snow storm yesterday, because the little Subie couldn't get out of my road. Having only 4" of ground clearance sucks when you get 18" of snow without the plows coming... Oh well, maybe next time!!
:whistle:

Thanks all the same...I'll keep the sand.
77 light breeze this evening for sunset.

And we have a winner.....Jerk....:poke:..I live in Southern Arizona but it is high desert at 5000' elevation so it was 7 degrees this morning. It's almost noon now and were stil only at 16.

Back