Wanted

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
This morning someone posted up a good picture of the magical racing windscreen. I can not find that post now. Can someone help me out. I have one on the way from Steet and Track.

Don

Does this windscreen make all your wishes come true? Cause it magic?
tounge.gif

+20!!!!! I'm buyin one this spring when I free up some income tax return $$

Here's an installed pic from when I thought Carbon Fibre was the theme I wanted.

mzrsq2.jpg

mzrsq,

How well do these fit? They seem just a little higher than a standard DB screen which is fine. Do they rattle and buzz like the stocker?

Don

The fit was nice, but I am thinking I used some rubber trim for the buzz, but can't remember. It's got a real nice shape and the glass part offers good visibility. I was pleased with the fit/finish/look as Magical makes great stuff, just after spending money on all the carbon pieces I decided it wasn't the look I had in my mind and went a different direction.

(mzrsq @ Jan. 20 2007,16:flamethrowing:) The fit was nice, but I am thinking I used some rubber trim for the buzz, but can't remember. It's got a real nice shape and the glass part offers good visibility. I was pleased with the fit/finish/look as Magical makes great stuff, just after spending money on all the carbon pieces I decided it wasn't the look I had in my mind and went a different direction.
Thanks, makes me feel better about spending $200 on a windscreen. LOL

Wife thinks it was half that. DOH!!! Did I say that outloud.

Don

I know what you mean, I had,

$200.............Magical Racing windscreen,
$500.............Motorhear Carbon Inners,
$150.............GeeLong Real Carbon tank Protector               Geelong Carbon Craft
$?? Carbon Mirrors, Bar Ends, Stickers.

And then Changed my Mind  
poke.gif

(mzrsq @ Jan. 20 2007,14:53) I know what you mean, I had,

$150.............GeeLong Real Carbon tank Protector               Geelong Carbon Craft

And then Changed my Mind  
poke.gif
Thats funny,Im not a carbon fan myself.nothing really custom about it anymore,everybody has it.

(DEVLDOG @ Jan. 20 2007,17:12)
(mzrsq @ Jan. 20 2007,14:53) I know what you mean, I had,

$150.............GeeLong Real Carbon tank Protector Geelong Carbon Craft

And then Changed my Mind
poke.gif
Thats funny,Im not a carbon fan myself.nothing really custom about it anymore,everybody has it.
For the most part, everyone around here is into either no mods or bling. There are no Busas here with a totally carbon fiber based theme. There is only one other 05 LE here.

Don

Back