Wanted: Wrecked Gen 2 busa's

richo_butts

Registered
Hi,

Looking for 2 Gen 2 busa's for a car swap project. Need serviceable motors and looms but not stressed about condition of everything else after that. Also willing to facilitate a partout afterward if anyone needs bits from them. Stalking craigslist and marketplace as well but figured this would be a good place to ask.

I'm in NorCal, can travel within reason. Thanks!

Last edited:
I've been looking at the auction sites (a friend had a good experience with abetter.big), but by the time you factor in the various fees and stuff it looks like the bikes that sell are going for 10+k for a wrecked bike that may or may not run. Figured I'd at least drop a line here to see if I can just put all the money in someone's pocket if they've got something sitting in a shed or whatever.

i see alotta gen 1s +2 selling cheep in cali iam in nc so cant touch them.
You need to find someone registered with copart . Must be a dealer
There brokers that will bid for you also. Should be able to get the whole bike about what just engines are selling for. can recover some $$ selling off what you dont need. Same with your blown engine. parted 1 out with rod hole and is got $1200
If your in a time crunch may not be fast enough

monkey unless your watching no you cant see selling $$$$
didnt realize how cheep busa can be until i watched a few live
saw a buy it now in fl 06 minimal damage this week $800 killer deal id buy 1 a week for that $$$

Sorry if I came off dismissive, this is really helpful. I'll see about getting in touch with a broker, the bikes I saw at auction were going for crazy money, but if I can get one this way I'll be stoked.

copart fees are high!! auctions used to be 10% of winning bid
copart a glorified junk yard makes a killing ive bought cheep bikes $130 winning bid by the time out the door $330
On a $2000 winning bid there fees were $800 Your gonna have broker fees on top of this. Just a heads up

should have bought stock in the company sell over 1 million a year

Back