Wanted - Base map, Gen1 Turbo, S2000 inj, BoostBytSmith, FMU, 044.

Droopz

Registered
Hey gang. As per title, chasing a starting point for my turbo map, with the s2000s.

Bike starts and runs with the factory map, but shes a tad riiiiich lol. I was told that BoostBySmith used to have a base turbo map on the site back in the day called 'Katies Busa' or similar but I had no luck finding it.

Hoping someone here could help me out :)

sorry I had that exact setup years ago and made 384HP at 26psi
but 1,000,000 bike incarnations
and 5-6 PC crashes and replacements I have no more backup of that
I suggest buying a logger

It makes sense you'd be asking on a forum because PC maps are....just about nonexistent anymore.

I've used Autotune for NA. It works but you really should know what the best AFR to shoot for are for whatever your application is. I'm sure Autotune would work fine for turbo as long as you can adjust the boost level. My gawd that would be a lot of high speed runs though. I almost went to jail a couple times just doing NA. Be careful. A closed course settting is really the place to do this.

When I did the S2000's
I pulled as much fuel on my power commander 2 maxing the tables
(told you it was a long time ago)

and set my Base fuel pressure so my idle A/F a touch rich (paper notebook didn't crash)
I ended up idle A/F was around 11.8-1 and Base fuel pressure was 32
then pulled Power commander fuel to get idle where I wanted for A/F

Rode it in this incarnation for 3 years gradually refining the tune, and turning it up
took it to the Dyno when I decided I wanted to see what it would make leaning on it
kept blowing the plenum off
stuffed my sweatshirt on there to hold it down

some say base pressure was too low "for good Fuel Atomization" she ran fine
tune changing from boost level to boost level was why I switched to....well Second incarnation was
Hahn Powerfueler (okay haters bring it, It worked 100% FLAWLESSLY for me)
then A megasquirt Standalone with 1000cc injectors
then 1000cc injectors factory ECU and PCV-TPI
now switching back to the MegaSquirt

Hey gang. As per title, chasing a starting point for my turbo map, with the s2000s.

Bike starts and runs with the factory map, but shes a tad riiiiich lol. I was told that BoostBySmith used to have a base turbo map on the site back in the day called 'Katies Busa' or similar but I had no luck finding it.

Hoping someone here could help me out :)
if it was katie's busa that was my wifes bike and was a motor bike with a little bit of head porting and NOS, wouldn't be any good for turbo. If the bike starts and idles, thats a good spot to start, get it to the dyno, starter maps especially on turbo bikes scare me LOL.

Back