Mr. Turbo PCIII map

tarock

Registered
I am thinking about purchasing a used turbo from an individual who no longer has the supplied pcIII dyno map for the "classic" Mr. Turbo kit he is selling.

Does anyone have the map(s) that Mr. Turbo has created that can be purchased, and what is the communities experience with these?

I am only looking to run around 5psi but do not want to hurt my engine. I am not located near a dyno, but would I be hurting myself running a base map supplied by the Mr. Turbo company?

Thank you for your input.

On a side note, is purchasing a used turbo also a bad idea?

-Tanner

I would just take it some place and get it dyno tuned.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I am thinking about purchasing a used turbo from an individual who no longer has the supplied pcIII dyno map for the "classic" Mr. Turbo kit he is selling.

Does anyone have the map(s) that Mr. Turbo has created that can be purchased, and what is the communities experience with these?

I am only looking to run around 5psi but do not want to hurt my engine. I am not located near a dyno, but would I be hurting myself running a base map supplied by the Mr. Turbo company?

Thank you for your input.

On a side note, is purchasing a used turbo also a bad idea?

-Tanner

As far as a used turbo is concerned, you roll the dice and take your chances. BTW, what's stopping you from calling Terry and asking him for a map? Not that I would use it, anyway.

There are too many variables with a Stage 1 kit, you cannot possibly use any map that someone provides and just go turning the throttle WFO with a big stupid smile on your face :stoopid:

Boost without the proper A/F can melt your pistons :stupid:

If you have any chance of possibly having an enjoyable turbo experience you must put it on the dyno in the right hands.

IMO :laugh:

Back