Visiting Las Vegas

ZbornacSVT

Registered
Hey everyone, I'm in Vegas for the week on my honeymoon, and the mrs. and I would like to try some gear on. Being from Montana we are not used to being able to try stuff on before we buy. I am wondering if anyone can recommend any locations to check out for gear? I would need stuff in larger sizes (54 jacket, larger suits, etc) and she is obviously looking for a selection of ladies gear. Anything anyone can suggest would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Kimball

RaveCrusader

Registered
Welcome to Vegas and congrats!!

I would go to CycleGear. I usually find the best selection and prices there.

Cycle Gear #13
344 S. Decatur Blvd., Las Vegas NV 89107 (702) 877-4327
Store Hours: Mon-Thu 9-7, Fri 9-8, Sat 9-7, Sun 10-5

If I was not in school full time and working full time I would come with you. But the weather is nice here this week.

beerchug.gif

ZbornacSVT

Registered
Thanks for the heads up. Any others? Or any cool stores I need to go to? We plan on getting to Pat Clark and playing with the Ducs, but other than that I don't know about anywhere.

-Kimball

RaveCrusader

Registered
There is a BMW store on the sout-west side of town and there are another couple of small shops. Not too much to see here in Vegas, but there are some good rides in the area.

Wish I could be more help.

HayaVegas

Donating Member
Registered
Carter Powersports on Tropicana Ave. and Industrial Ave. (or also referred to as Dean Martin Blvd).

They are a Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki Dealer with some gear and helmets. But mostly bikes and gloves. Very close to the Strip though.