Vir!!!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Who's gonna be at the AMA races at VIR Saturday?! I think I might be there, but I'm gonna have to take the truck (rear tire on the busa probably wouldn't make it). Bill (Hondpwr) will be there, and I'm checking with GMbusa now... I might have a chance to FINALLY meet Nicky Hayden! I gotta get that autograph, you know?!
biggrin.gif

wonderful track......would love make a track day out there sometime..... work has me staying in over the weekend.

enjoy!

Our shop got some comp tickets from Suzuki. I will not be able to make it, but a couple of guys from here are going.....

sunday is about $fiddy for the day.

all weekend is a bit over a benjamin.

worth it though. If you haven't been you'll enjoy it.. if for nothing else than strolling the bike parking and checking all the trick stuff out.

I might have a chance to FINALLY meet Nicky Hayden! I gotta get that autograph, you know?!
biggrin.gif
UUHHHH!!!
rock.gif
DUDE!! NIcky is racing this weekend at the Gauloises Grand Prix Czech Republic. BUT, you can still meet his older brother Tommy Hayden and younger brother Roger Lee at VIR!!
tounge.gif
smile.gif

Have fun though!!! AMA racing is a lot of fun. GO MAT MLADIN!!!

GMbusa is going too ? The ZX 14 guys didn't track him down and tickle him to death yet ?
biggrin.gif

It's cool. No harm, no foul.
smile.gif

ENjoy VIR!!!! Wish I could be there.

Who's gonna be at the AMA races at VIR Saturday?! I think I might be there, but I'm gonna have to take the truck (rear tire on the busa probably wouldn't make it). Bill (Hondpwr) will be there, and I'm checking with GMbusa now... I might have a chance to FINALLY meet Nicky Hayden! I gotta get that autograph, you know?!
biggrin.gif
Sorry, somebody beat me to it.

I will be glued to the TV this weekend, AMA and GP all in one weekend, and the wfiey is out of town.

<!--EDIT|loboboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155987550 -->

Back