Video compilation

psycobusa

Registered
linky

pretty good compilation of different videos. lots of tape of people getting owned. the hockey player and the boxer tripped me out...oh and also the lady at the end was funny as well

Okay, that was friggin outstanding! The hockey player was great. The bear is classic. And the woman and the end was priceless! Thanks for posting that.
biggrin.gif

Someone's gonna hurt in the morning!!! I love the lady in the end..."I can't breathe"

36_11_6.gif
 That boxing match was Zab Judah vs Kosta Zu!  I remember that!

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "spellcheck"|1152642108 -->

Was it just me, or did the dude taunting the train piss you off? All I could think was the engineer probably thinks he's got a moron spread all over his front end.
sad.gif

Otherwise, the kid at the end was my favorite. Reminded me of my high school days... get picked on until you finally snap!
biggrin.gif

Otherwise, the kid at the end was my favorite. Reminded me of my high school days... get picked on until you finally snap!
biggrin.gif
Brings back memmories! I got picked on in High School by the jocks, until I through one of them down a flight of stairs. Nobody picked on me after that, of course I did get expelled for the last 3 weeks of school that year.

Back