Very cool animation and music.

Lazerblade

Protector of Freedom
Donating Member
Registered
Have you seen this movie?  They play this on TV over here in Kuwait.

If it has been posted already, sorry.

Paul

Linky

think I'll have bacon for breakfast.

what are they saying? had to watch the whole thing! so... the moral is "Don't mess with a blond!" ?
biggrin.gif

Not really sure.  There is some info on her on the web site.  All I know is that she is Russian and feels the pain of how the Germans treated them during the war.  Even though she is only 19 years old.

Fantastic animation though. The following is from her website.

<span style='color:blue'>The song relates to the 60th anniversary of the allied victory against the Germans in the second world war and contains a crude message against facism. Germans being represented by pigs, who – without any style and led by a poor little ####### (Hitler – really funny) – are being struck down by Glukozas forces. The videoclip quotes some of the latest special effects highlight US-blockbusters such as "Lord Of The Rings" or "Star Wars" and delivers some state-of-the-art 3D animation and a coherent storyboard with a lot of ironic side blows to Hitler and his army. Germans may not like to be presented that way, but in fact they deserve it.
This is the first page to present this videoclip, so drop a message in the discussion board as noone in the western world knows about this great act yet. See you there.

best
the unknown author</span>

<!--EDIT|Lazerblade
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153575906 -->

Glukoza Bio

Nickname Glukoza
Name Natasha Ionova
Age She is 19 since 7th of June 2005
Education She ended secondary school in 2003. She wishes of becoming an actress and wants to go to a Drama School
Appearance Green-eyed natural blond. Height – 164 cm, weight – 48kg
Hobbies She learns flying a helicopter and Chinese war fencing (“Shuandao†style). She loves extreme entertainment, drives her beloved Mini Cooper at full speed and takes time to surf the Internet - a tiny ASUS notebook with GPRS when on tour, a bigger ASUS at home with a dial up. When she doesn’t have a notebook, she uses IPaq pocket PC. She’s likes to watch movies on DVD. She downloads her favourite music on 40Gb Ipod. At present she has about 50 CDs in there, mainly Russian rock. Sun, Sea and tuned of mobile
Dogs She has 2 dobermans – Duke Du Ferre and Duke De Gluck
Fav. food Eastern cuisine – rolls, apples in caramel. Home cooking – fried chicken with mashed potatoes, desserts.
Fav. music Surf music, Madonna, Moby, Eminem, Adriano Celentano, Agata Kristi (Russia), Splean (Russia)
Recordlabel ÌÎÃÎËÈÒ(Monolit) Official website: www.glukoza.ru
Live Show When on tour, the band carries over a ton of equipment and appliances, with large screens among them. During the show unique 3D short films, music video fragments and documentary footage are shown on them. Musicians are dressed in specially designed clothes, they play exotic instruments (electric Hawaiian guitars, stick-bass, Stealth-fighter-shaped keyboard on a giant spring).
Albums First album «Glukoza Nostra» was released on May 27th, 2003. Official sales of the album by May 2004 exceeded 1.5 million copies. Band’s present record label is Monolit Records. The main songwriters are Maxim Fadeev and Gluk’oza. The release of the second album with a working title «Virus» is expected in June 2005.
International Awards «Best Russian Act» at «European Music Awards 2003», leaving many popular Russian artists, including «Diskoteka Avariya», «Splean», «Tatu» and «Leningrad», behind.
Home Awards «Debut of the Year», «Persona of the Year», «Song of the Year» at various awards, including «Bomba Goda», «Zolotoy Grammofon», «Stopudovyj Hit», «MuzTV Awards», etc.
Videoclips «Nenavizhu» – 2003, directed by M.Cherkasov
«Nevesta» – 2003, directed by A. Yevdokimov
«Gluk’oza Nostra» – 2003, directed by A. Yevdokimov
«Oy!» – 2004, directed by M.Fadeev
«Sneg Idet» – 2004, directed by A.Yevdokimov
«Schweine» – 2005, directed by A.Yevdokimov

« back to start

glu3.jpg

It the commercial her producer had made to promote her new album "Muskova". Pretty elaborate for a promotional commercial.
cool.gif

I wouldn't treat her badly like the germans did... unless she wanted me to

tsk tsk...WWJD?
laugh.gif
man, and here I thought the BLONDE comment would be the thing to pull you into this
biggrin.gif
Nope...I find that you skirt the grey area more and more...
laugh.gif

Oh, and it's my job to pick on you randomly...
wink.gif
I meant AFTER we were married... just didn't say it outloud
smile.gif

and yeah, I been missin yer lovin!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

tsk tsk...WWJD?  
laugh.gif
man, and here I thought the BLONDE comment would be the thing to pull you into this  
biggrin.gif
Nope...I find that you skirt the grey area more and more...
laugh.gif

Oh, and it's my job to pick on you randomly...
wink.gif
I meant AFTER we were married... just didn't say it outloud  
smile.gif

and yeah, I been missin yer lovin!  
biggrin.gif
I'm just wondering...is it moral decay?

wink.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

but it's not immoral if within a loving marriage!! Perhaps I shouldn't talk about some things out loud huh? ;)

....nawww.... I trust you guys understand me pretty well.
smile.gif
"Christian" does not mean "neutered"
biggrin.gif
hahahahaa Oh Ima catch heck for THAT phrase I can smell it now

Back