VENTURA Packs -what say you?!

curious about handling issues (if any) with the weight/location of the bag out in the back? I am guessing most "forget" that there is even stuff back there, yes?

I usually ride with the pack in this location and no handling issues. Even with a passenger and the pack in the other spot, still no issues!

100_1611.jpg

Since you asked for opinions, here's mine. I don't care for the way they look. They look fine with the bags on, but absolutely hideous to me without the bag on and the rack still there or the brackets still mounted to the bike, which many here leave on constantly.

I went the SW Motech route with a topcase. I have a 45L totally waterproof topcase on there now, and could fit a WAY bigger one if needed.. Plus its removable with the turn of a key and comes in the hotel room with me.
The SW Motech rack looks great on the bike without the case on there as well, plus its ready to bolt hard saddlebags to..

Just another option if you're looking for options..

fb3.JPG

DSCN0674.JPG

DSCN0681.JPG

adam3.JPG

No matter which route you take, I'm glad to see you doing some sport touring! I love it! :beerchug:

Had ventura pack on my ZX9r, the only possible sollution stil on the market.
For my 03 busa i chose the sw-motech side and top carrier wih givi case's
Far better than any soft luggage..

Back