Ventura luggage owners

Strait Line

Registered
So I just got my new ventura touring system.I have the full size bag and was wondering if it is going to be big enough for about 10-12 days on the road.I tend to pack light but it looks small,however it is as big as my old luggage, 2 saddlebags and a tail bag and i always had plenty of room with that system.There are plenty of external pockets for chain lube,cleaners,tools ect.Just wondering if I should order another one to zip back to back with it but dont want to carry any more than needed.

So what is the longest you guy's have went with just a single pack, and not wishing you had more room.Most of the hotels i will be staying in have laundry service available if not i can find a laundry on the road somewhere.

Thanks.
ThumbsUp.gif

Should be, but you might want to think of adding the 34 liter bag also!

Mine are a little faded but here they are on the bike!

wheels_20pics_20020.jpg

7 days of clothes...a tent / sleeping pad / sleeping bag / pillow / shoes & sandals / lubes and various service equipment / bike cover / & several things I prolly didn't need.

Will the single pack be enough? prolly not...so get one of those water proof gear bags they make for kayaking and stuff some more gear in there....besides. it makes a great back rest!

DSCN2496.JPG

Just got the Ventura system myself. Haven't used it yet, but I decided to add another bag. So, I ordered the Aero Delta VII expandable. It zips to the Aero Spada VII bag that came with the touring system. Now, I should have more than enough room (I tend to pack too much crap when I tour. I'm worse than a girl!!! OOPS!!!!
deadhorse.gif
)

if you do get a smaller bag to go along with what you have, make sure to hang it off the back and put the heavier bag forward over the rear seat as the front end can get extremely light under acceleration otherwise...just a piece of info i learned the hard way
laugh.gif

IMG_1358__Large_.JPG

Back