Vegas Bike Rental

OB_jeffw

Registered
Has anyone has any dealings with a rental company in Vegas called "Moturis"? I'll be out there next month and want to rent a bike. They have a Honda XX that might be fun to ride and compare against the busa.

Yes i am familiar with them. They do not rent any type of sports bike. I just called them to confirm and they stated in other states they rent sport bikes but not in Las Vegas..........hope this helps.........

i'll check around to see if anyone else rents sport bikes. I heard a few days ago that someone knew of a place..............i'll let you know.

In order to trash a harley, wouldnt it have to be capable of some kind of acceleration?? above that of a geo? and arent they "trashed" already??

There are places that rent corvette's, Hummers and other types.........let me know and I'll track em down.........I know of one place near the airport on the vette's...........

there is a place on the strip , that rents a Ducati 916 near the Flamingo, if I remeber right...or you can rent the Acura NSX at Resort Car Rentals, on Paradise Rd.

[This message has been edited by Best Cycle Parts (edited 28 January 2000).]

Back