Vegas exotic rentals

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Wife surprised me with a trip to Vegas for my 40th birthday on this coming up Thursday. On Friday I want to rent a super car for 24hours, thinking Aventador or new McLaren, anyway who’s rented from where, been looking hard, all seemed to be about the same but I want unlimited miles and experience anyone has had. Help me out guys!

Wife surprised me with a trip to Vegas for my 40th birthday on this coming up Thursday. On Friday I want to rent a super car for 24hours, thinking Aventador or new McLaren, anyway who’s rented from where, been looking hard, all seemed to be about the same but I want unlimited miles and experience anyone has had. Help me out guys!

Unlimited miles on an exotic rental? The last I checked they charged a buck a mile over 50. I never asked what an unlimited rental would cost, in addition to a pair of rear tires.

I’m looking to see what companies to go with on the rental, and which ones to stay away from. And yea a couple have unlimited miles on exotics, pretty sweet!

Make sure you understand the rules. Some have top speed limits and RPM limits you are not allowed to exceed without paying a hefty price.

As a lark I went into an exotic rental place in Toronto and there were big hoops to jump through in order to rent a vehicle....a person definitely doesn't walk in and rent one, they had to be pre-booked with lots of back ground checks and such before hand.

Probably came as a result of one of their Ferraris disappearing after being rented...

Back