VC truck route "Photo Shoot" video

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
After I made a few passes for Rick Clemson, I grabbed my camera (poor quality video) and did the best I could to catch a few of the guys having fun with their turn. You can see that they kept Rick really busy!! :beerchug:

After a few complete passes (6 miles) up and down the truck route, most everyone was hot and sweaty, but that couldn't erase the ear-to-ear grin that everyone had going! :laugh:

- 100 3367[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Thanx Jim! That was awesome but where the hell was I ??? Probly in the restroom ... :laugh:

I had so much fun and thanx for takin good care of us. U da MAN! :thumbsup:

I always knew that Raydog takes no prisoners (last rider).............now I think I can safely add Trekkie (first rider) to that list! Looking good there young man!! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 100_3365.mov
    1.6 MB · Views: 487
I always knew that Raydog takes no prisoners (last rider).............now I think I can safely add Trekkie (first rider) to that list! Looking good there young man!! :thumbsup:

Raydog passed me right at the apex.....nice!!

Dan

Raydog passed me right at the apex.....nice!!

Dan
By golly, you're right Dan. That was you! Cool! I wish I had had more time to get more video footage, but as you know, we soon took off for Monitor Pass. I'm a little disappointed that no one else seems to have shot any footage. At least no one has posted up with any yet!!??
Glad you made that long and hot trip home OK.

Jimbo

By golly, you're right Dan. That was you! Cool! I wish I had had more time to get more video footage, but as you know, we soon took off for Monitor Pass. I'm a little disappointed that no one else seems to have shot any footage. At least no one has posted up with any yet!!??
Glad you made that long and hot trip home OK.

Jimbo

SCAR gets his laptop delivered today and will post lots of good stuff. Andy was filming much of the day.

Here's one of the longer very short videos that I took...

.....well I can't get it to upload an AVI file extention. Oh well, it had "BigA$$" BABUSA and PaceMaster racing up the hill..

Dan

Here's one of the longer very short videos that I took...

.....well I can't get it to upload an AVI file extention. Oh well, it had "BigA$$" BABUSA and PaceMaster racing up the hill..

Dan
Well shucks! Can you put it out there on youtube?

Back