Vanson Hayabusa Jackets

jetset

Registered
One of my shops has Vanson Hayabusa Jackets on sale for $350 only a couple blu but quite a few black/ sil the sizes only go up to 50 if your interested letme know.

I am a size 52-54 , no one carries my size
sad.gif

Guys there is one blu /sil size 50 left I ended up getting a blk/sil because the blu/sil 50 was too big you must get on your bike when trying these leathers they fit differently in riding position.There was a blk/silver 48 and I think a blk /sil 50 I went to the shop on wen there were about 25-30 jackets went yesterday to try mine on bike there were only 5 left.http://www.suzukicycles.com/accessories/accfs.htm

The Shop is Rizzon Cycle (732)271-1616

Is this done mail order or do you have shops in west L.A. area? If it is mail order, if it doesn't fit what's the return policy? I'm interested, but don't want to pay shipping and handling many times over until I have the right size. Thanks

Is this done mail order or do you have shops in west L.A. area?  If it is mail order, if it doesn't fit what's the return policy?  I'm interested, but don't want to pay shipping and handling many times over until I have the right size.  Thanks
I'd be interested in the answer to CharlesBusa's question as well! I need a jacket

Thanks for the heads up Jetset. I ordered a Blue/Gray. The guy told me he didn't have a black/Gray in a 50. Otherwise I would taken it. Would look better on my 40th Busa.

I am a size 52-54 , no one carries my size
sad.gif
That's my size as well and the new Busa jackets from AGV go to a 54. I got a Phoenix from Joe Rocket and had to order a 3XL but it's great, I'm going to pickup one of the Leather Busa ones from Agv next month. Joe rocket also carries the bigger sizes, but give up on the rest!!
vader1.gif

I was at the shop today and he has 1 size 50 blk/gry Busa left the number is posted you work out the details with him the AGV Busa jackets he can still get for $280.Sane_man picked one up.The best bet is go to a dealer and try it on take your bike as it will fit diferently in riding position

I don't have to say that's a great deal, but that's a GREAT DEAL! Considering I bought mine for ~500 bucks about 2 yrs ago...

Back