V&H or Yosh?

I run a Yoshi R77 4-1 and love it. My bike made decent power with it and it isn't loud, but has a quality sound to it. Brocks/Hindle might make a few hp more on some bikes, but they are just too loud for me personally.

I run a Yoshi R77 4-1 and love it. My bike made decent power with it and it isn't loud, but has a quality sound to it. Brocks/Hindle might make a few hp more on some bikes, but they are just too loud for me personally.

If you consider a 1 HP gain decent :poke:

3447_7_.jpg

You need to be happy with what you get, it's your money. I buy a pipe for performance. Looks and cost figure in, but I wanted performance. Yosh actually sells a product that reduces power or at least the last time I researched their website a few months ago. And they like their stuff.

You guys should all know if you want to make HP, you need this kind of exhaust...

Turbo_Super_B_Single.jpg

Yep dump pipes give great performance, I like the way they look, especially if the pipe sweeps back and is cut at an angle.

Here is my Gen 2 with the R77 system. So far, they seems really nice and have a great sound.
P1010062.jpg

I also have two videos of them so that you can get and idea of what they sound like.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the R77 System and like it quite a bit. It has a nice sound to it.

Not super noisy, but noisy enough.

dadofthree said:
You need to be happy with what you get, it's your money. I buy a pipe for performance. Looks and cost figure in, but I wanted performance. Yosh actually sells a product that reduces power or at least the last time I researched their website a few months ago. And they like their stuff.

May I ask for what purpose? Drag? Trackdays? Dyno competitions? Or simply bragging rights?

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Thanks for the input. I have always loved the sound and look of the V&H SS2R pipes they had back in the 90's, the Yosh RS3's are the closest looks wise, but the V&H CS1 sound really nice! Brocks numbers seem to speak for themselves but I agree they are a little to loud for my taste. I prefer the race bike sound verses the "Here I Am" sound.

Have you considered the TwoBrothers M-2 Carbon Firber.... I heard it on a 14 ( I don't know if the sound would vary from a 14 to the busa ) but they sounded pretty good. Nice deep roar at low RPM and screams pretty good at high RPM and those were slip-ons, the full should sound even better....:dunno:....Its a thought !! I am still torn between a couple of them myself !!

the sound , around town deep tone but not offensive, but wind her up to the limiter and she screams like a banshee :laugh:

see one on Youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
Back