USMC Respect & Honor

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
Since I live in NJ there's a popular show called DEA. It's filmed in Jersey of course.

I was watching the show and they had pulled a trucker who was carying a large qty of drugs. They searched the truck all over and then after 24+ hours they finaly discovered the drugs. When they hand cuffed the driver one of the DEA officers ripped the hat off the guys head. He said to the driver "I won't allow you to disrespect their honor by wearing that hat". On the hat it had the USMC emblem on it.

I just thought it was nice to see the respect that a Federal agent had for the core. :bowdown::thumbsup:

I saw that episode.
They had truck pulled over on side of hgwy after marked units stopped it so as not to give away fact they were already onto it.
Full of crates of veggies ? I think it was ?

Huge qua of 'ice' methamphetamine wasnt it ?

no the episode you saw was a different one. This episode with the hat the truck was hauling apples. An informat told them it might be in the truck tires so they had every tire removed. In the end the drugs which were extacy pills were found hidden in the cab. The trucker had a big smile the whole time they were searching the outside of the truck and the goods. He wasn't smile when they pulled out the big packets from the cab. :thumbsup:

I saw that episode.
They had truck pulled over on side of hgwy after marked units stopped it so as not to give away fact they were already onto it.
Full of crates of veggies ? I think it was ?

Huge qua of 'ice' methamphetamine wasnt it ?

no the episode you saw was a different one. This episode with the hat the truck was hauling apples. An informat told them it might be in the truck tires so they had every tire removed. In the end the drugs which were extacy pills were found hidden in the cab. The trucker had a big smile the whole time they were searching the outside of the truck and the goods. He wasn't smile when they pulled out the big packets from the cab. :thumbsup:

Ok yeah I think I remember that one as well.
Tore the truck apart for hours and found nothing.
The dog did not even hit on anything and just close to saying 'nada there' they ripped cab apart , right ?

that's the one :thumbsup: I wish I could find a video online to share...
Ok yeah I think I remember that one as well.
Tore the truck apart for hours and found nothing.
The dog did not even hit on anything and just close to saying 'nada there' they ripped cab apart , right ?

was the guy a marine, or was he just wearing the hat to maybe "catch a break" from any LEO he might encounter on the road?

he wasn't a marine or ex-marine, just some trucker guy wearing the hat. I don't even think it was intentional of him to try and catch a break by wearing it. I don't know though.

was the guy a marine, or was he just wearing the hat to maybe "catch a break" from any LEO he might encounter on the road?

Probably just subterfuge.
Trying to look inconspicuos and fit in .

or

Maybe he did not even know what the hat repped or meant ?

Since I live in NJ there's a popular show called DEA. It's filmed in Jersey of course.

I was watching the show and they had pulled a trucker who was carying a large qty of drugs. They searched the truck all over and then after 24+ hours they finaly discovered the drugs. When they hand cuffed the driver one of the DEA officers ripped the hat off the guys head. He said to the driver "I won't allow you to disrespect their honor by wearing that hat". On the hat it had the USMC emblem on it.

I just thought it was nice to see the respect that a Federal agent had for the core. :bowdown::thumbsup:

Good on 'em! To wear the name means to respect its worth.

Back